Holle Organic Baby Muesli Porridge 250g - 6 Months+Regular price $ 20.00 Sale price $ 10.95 Save $ 9.05
Age: Suitable from 6 months
Package Size: 250g
Country of Origin: Germany / Italy / Austria
Certified organic by EU standards
Wholegrain wheat flakes 82%, wholegrain oat flakes 7%, banana fruit powder 6%, raspberry flakes 3% (raspberry purée, rice flour), apple pieces 2%, vitamin B1
Preparation Options From 6 Months
Preparation using infant formula:
Prepare 170ml of your chosen infant formula (according to instructions). Pour the prepared formula into a bowl and stir in 18g of porridge (approx. 3-4 tablespoons). Allow to soak and cool to body temperature (approx. 37°C).
Half milk porridge:
Boil 100ml full fat milk and 100ml of water and allow to cool to approx. 50°C. Pour the liquid into a bowl and stir in 25g of porridge (approx. 5 tablespoons). Allow to soak and cool to body temperature (approx. 37°C).
Preparation using breast milk:
Stir 25g of porridge (approx. 5 tablespoons) into 130ml warm breast milk. Please note: in order to preserve valuable nutrients do not heat breast milk over 40°C. Breast milk naturally contains enzymes that liquefy the porridge. This phenomenon does not affect the quality of the meal in any way.
Dairy-free porridge with fruit or vegetables:
Mix 20g of porridge (approx. 4 tablespoons) with 100g fruit-based baby food from a jar or 100g freshly pureed fruit and add 1 teaspoon of edible oil. Add water (approx. 90ml, boiled, 50°C).
Preparation Options After 6 Months
Preparation using infant Follow-on Formula:
Boil 150 ml water and allow to cool to approx. 50°C. Add 5 measuring spoons of Holle Organic Infant Follow-on Formula 2 before stirring in 18g of porridge (3-4 tablespoons). From 10 months onwards porridges can also be prepared using Holle Organic Growing-Up Milk 3.
1 tablespoon porridge = 5g
- Follow the preparation instructions. For your baby's continuing health please follow all instructions carefully.
- Always freshly prepare food and do not re-use leftovers.
- Do no heat baby food in the microwave (scalding risk).
- Always check the temperature before giving the porridge to your baby (approx. 37°C).
- Pay special attention to your baby's dental hygiene once his or her first tooth has come through.
- Pediatrician's advice is recommended prior to the administration of the product.
- When using fresh milk Holle recommends adding 2 tablespoons of vitamin C -rich fruit juice to improve iron absorption.
- Dairy-free recipes contain almost no fat. For these recipes Holle recommends adding 1-2 tablespoons of edible oil.