Holle Goat Stage 2 Organic Milk Baby Formula Follow-On 400g - 6 Months+
New Box Design, Same Great Formula!
Age: Suitable from 6 months
Package Size: 400g
Country of origin: Germany
Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Stage 2 is made from 99% organically grown ingredients. Other important ingredients include organic vegetable oils which provide essential fatty acids for your baby. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development.
Grazing the goats on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in Holle's premium baby food. Holle farmers avoid the painful dehorning of goats.
This milk is suitable if replacing or in addition to breastfeeding. Instant preparation, ready in minutes. Just add boiled water and shake well, let cool.
Full cream goats milk powder*42%, maltodextrin*, lactose*, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), starch*,sodium citrate, vitamin C, calcium carbonate, L-tryptophan, L-cystine, iron lactate, L-isoleucine, vitamin E, zinc sulphate, calcium-D-pantothenate, niacin, copper sulphate, vitamin A, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12
* from organic farming
Allergen declaration: Contains milk.
Please note: Goat milk diets reduce the risk of allergies. Even a low-allergen diet cannot provide absolute protection, but it reduces the risk of allergies.
Certified organic by EU standards