Holle Organic Pumpkin Corn Rice Vegetable Porridge 175g - 6 Months+Regular price $ 20.00 Sale price $ 14.95 Save $ 5.05
Age: Suitable from 6 months
Package Size: 175g
Country of origin: Germany
About this product:
Holle Organic Pumpkin Corn Rice Vegetable Porridge is made from carefully selected grains. It has a very high vegetable content. Finely puréed pumpkin provides it with a delicious pumpkin aroma that, combined with corn and rice, creates a unique taste experience.
Very versatile preparation options. Quick and easy, no boiling required. Use water for the preparation of a milk-free porridge when starting to wean, or prepare with vegetables or meat as part of a mixed weaning diet – the ideal lunchtime meal. Use infant formula or fresh milk to prepare a vegetable porridge with milk - the ideal evening meal.
Certified organic by EU standards
Pumpkin purée 62%, wholegrain rice flour 19%, demeter wholegrain maize flour 19%, thiamin
Preparation Options From 6 Months
Preparation as milk-free porridge with vegetables (at lunchtime):
Mix 25g of Organic Vegetable Porridge Pumpkin Maize Rice (approx. 5 tablespoons) with 100 g vegetable-based baby food from a jar or 100g of freshly puréed vegetables and add 1 teaspoon of Organic Baby Weaning Oil. Variation: Add meat (30g) to the porridge. Add water if needed (boiled, 50°C). Allow to soak and cool to body temperature (approx. 37°C) before serving.
Preparation as half-milk porridge (in the evening):
Boil 100ml full cream milk and 100 ml water and cool to approx. 50°C. Pour the liquid into a bowl and stir in 25g of Organic Vegetable Porridge Pumpkin Maize Rice (approx. 5 tablespoons). Allow to soak and cool to body temperature (approx. 37°C) before serving.
Preparation using infant formula (in the evening):
Prepare 170ml of your chosen infant formula (according to instructions). Pour the prepared formula into a bowl and stir in 18g Holle Organic Vegetable Porridge Pumpkin Maize Rice (approx. 3 –4 tablespoons). Allow to soak and cool to body temperature (approx. 37°C).
Preparation Options After 6 Months
Boil 150 ml water and allow to cool to approx. 50°C. Add 5 measuring spoons of Holle Organic Infant Follow-on Formula 2 before stirring in 18g of porridge (3-4 tablespoons). From 10 months onwards porridges can also be prepared using Holle Organic Growing-Up Milk 3.
1 tablespoon porridge = 5g
- Follow the preparation instructions. For your baby's continuing health please follow all instructions carefully.
- Always freshly prepare food and do not re-use leftovers.
- Do no heat baby food in the microwave (scalding risk).
- Always check the temperature before giving the porridge to your baby (approx. 37°C).
- Pay special attention to your baby's dental hygiene once his or her first tooth has come through.
- Pediatrician's advice is recommended prior to the administration of the product.
- When using fresh milk Holle recommends adding 2 tablespoons of vitamin C -rich fruit juice to improve iron absorption.
- Dairy-free recipes contain almost no fat. For these recipes Holle recommends adding 1-2 tablespoons of edible oil.