Holle Goat Stage 3 Organic Milk Baby Infant Formula 400g - 10 Months+ (10 Pack)
Buy Big, Save Big - 10 Pack Special
Age: Suitable from 10 months
Package Size: 400g
Country of origin: Netherlands/Austria
Meant for babies who have a cow milk allergy or sensitive stomachs. Holle Goat milk Stage 3 formula may be just the thing to compliment the mixed diet of your older baby. Goat milk is naturally easier to digest and contains less lactose than cow milk. Infants who are sensitive to cow milk often tolerate goat milk better. Holle Goat milk formulas are made from grass fed, Demeter produced goat milk. Unlike most American produced infant formulas Holle formulas are free of sugars, GMO ingredients, chemicals, steroids, hormones and antibiotics. They contain just the right amount of carbohydrates to sustain and satisfy your older, more active baby. The fatty acid profile and nutrients such as vitamins C, A, E and B as well as essential minerals provide everything your baby needs to grow strong and healthy.
From birth on Formula is made from 99% organically produced goat’s milk. Grazing the goats on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in Holle's premium baby food. Holle farmers avoid the painful dehorning of goats. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development. This milk is suitable if replacing or in addition to breastfeeding.
Instant preparation – ready in minutes. Just add boiled water and shake well, let cool.
Whole goat’s milk powder* (41 %), maltodextrine*, lactose*, vegetable oils* (palmoil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), starch*, Vitamin C, calcium carbonate, sodium citrate, L-cystine, L-tryptophan, L-isoleucine, Vitamin E, iron sulphate, zinc sulphate, calcium D-pantothenate, niacin, copper sulphate, Vitamin A, thiamine, riboflavin, Vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, Vitamin K1, sodium selenate, biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12
*from organic farming
Allergen declaration: Contains milk.
Please note: Goat milk diets reduce the risk of allergies. Even a low-allergen diet cannot provide absolute protection, but it reduces the risk of allergies.
Certified organic by EU standards